Ingredients: Dried Sea Vegetable* (Himanthalia elongata)
Due to the nature of the product, this pack may contain a trace amount of fish, molluscs and/or crustaceans.
Sea vegetables are naturally rich in iodine. People sensitive to the effects of iodine are advised to seek medical advice before consuming this product.
Clearspring Organic Sea Spaghetti is sourced from the luscious waters of the Atlantic. Its subtle combination of salty and nutty flavours make it the perfect addition to a whole host of dishes. The short spaghetti-like strips can simply and conveniently be added to pastas, soups, salads, stews, pies and casseroles.
Inner bag: Compostable Outer carton: Recyclable
- Made from bio-film from renewable sources
- Comprises cellulose from wood-pulp, produced in carefully managed plantations
- Compostable certified by the EU and the USA
Product Code: SVG0901.025A
- Source of Protein
- Saturated Fat Free
- Source of Fibre
||g per 100g
|of which saturates:
|of which sugars:
Vitamins and Minerals
||g per 100g
|| 416 µg (277% DRI*)
|Free of Added Alcohol
For an explanation of the claims made above please click here
- Wash and soak in lukewarm water for 35 minutes (the fronds will increase in size when soaked). Drain, rinse, then cook for 10 minutes.
Store in a cool, dry place
Reseal pack after use
A family company formed by a husband and wife team, they are devoted to exploring the marine world and started to sell seaweed in 1998. They base the success of their company on the study and popularisation of the organoleptic characteristics of seaweed. Their team is continuing to:
- Study for the understanding and discovering of new species of seaweed
- Explore edible marine resources
- Look for new ways of farming marine seaweed, process and developing products with new technologies in order to automate the manufacturing process
- Study the sustainable development of their production processes: harvesting and manufacturing
They continue to be committed to the company ethos, where research and respect for the environment is a priority. We are honoured and excited to bring you this finest Organic Atlantic Sea Vegetable range. As well as being healthy and nutritious, Sea Vegetables also have flavours, textures and colours that make it a very versatile ingredient in the kitchen.
Discover the great taste of Sea Vegetables today!