Meeting the most stringent food and environmental standards is central to the Clearspring philosophy to deliver exceptional food to our customers.
Clearspring constantly strives to minimise our impact on the environment in everything we do. From our journey into work to our production processes and from the materials we use to the energy we source.
Here are some of the things we are passionate about:
- We recycle whenever possible at our offices and our production sites.
- We use recycled packaging where ever possible and all our packaging is re-useable or recyclable
We even use a 100% biodegradable filling for our on-line shop orders
- Our consumption of energy is kept to an absolute minimum, appliances and lights are switched off when not in use and nothing is left on standby.
- We buy our energy through Good Energy
- We only use recycled paper and card for all our office administration.
- We have just started paperless invoicing saving lots of paper, envelopes and stamps
- All our staff are trained to be environmentally aware both at work and at home
- We get organic vegetables delivered straight to our office for delicious and healthy lunches
- With the exception of 2 members of staff we all cycle, walk or take public transport to work
We continually monitor our environmental performance and are committed to improving our environmental impact however and whenever we can.