Try this wonderfully festive way to display your veg this Christmas.
- Cut broccoli into pieces. Cut the outer side of the stem off all around and cut in 0.5cm thick slices vertically.
- Boil broccoli for 1 minute (broccoli stem slices - boil for 2 minutes).
- Wash potatoes well and boil for 8-10 minutes. Mash potatoes (together with potato skin) and add some Clearspring Italian Extra Virgin Oil (3 big table spoons) and Clearspring Sea Salt (a pinch).
- Cut peppers with star shaped cookie cutter
- Make cone shape with mashed potatoes
- Put broccoli onto the cone to cover mashed potatoes
- Decorate Veg Christmas tree with fabulous Clearspring Bio Kitchen!
By Eri Lawley (our International Sales Office Manager)