Fancy a Matcha Latte at home? It's a lot easier than it looks. Follow our tips to create the perfect Matcha Latte, to enjoy in the comfort of your home.
Preparation time - 5-10 mins
- 1g or ½ tsp Clearspring Organic Japanese Matcha Green Tea Powder - Premium Grade
- 2-3 tbsp filtered hot water (approximately 70-80°C)
- 300ml warm plant milk
- Whisk 1g of Matcha powder with a little bit of warm water in a cup to create a lump-free paste.
- Heat up milk of choice on the hob or in a milk warmer. If you have an electric whisk or a manual milk frother, you can use that too.
- Add your Matcha paste to your mug/glass of choice and pour the warm milk slowly, adding the froth at the end.
- This may look like a cappuccino depending on the type of plant milk you use. We've found Almond milk creates the fluffiest froth, but feel free to experiment.
Tip: Make sure the Matcha is lump free, add more water if needed to mix the powder.