Making an Iced Matcha latte couldn't be easier. Simply follow the same principle as making an iced coffee latte. Create your concentrated matcha and enjoy the pour of the green matcha into your white plant milk. This is a great way to do latte art - the blend of the green and the white is so beautiful, you will want to get your camera out for the perfect snap.
Preparation time - 5 mins
- 1g or ½ tsp Clearspring Organic Japanese Matcha Green Tea Powder - Premium Grade
- 2-3 tbsp filtered hot water (approximately 70-80°C)
- 300ml cold plant milk
- Ice cubes
- Whisk 1g of Matcha powder with warm water in a round bottom bowl or a mug and create a paste. Whisk until the Matcha is lump-free.
- Place the ice into a tall glass and pour the cold plant milk in. If you have an electric whisk, whisk the milk before adding to the glass.
- Pour the whisked Matcha over, creating a beautiful swirl.
- Stir with a spoon or a straw before drinking.
All our recipes are 100% vegan (no meat, fish, dairy, eggs, or gelatine) and refined sugar-free