Enjoy this quick and easy udon noodle stir-fry with lots of colourful vegetables. You can make this dish with any leftover vegetables in your fridge. Simply make a stir-fry with all the vegetables, add the cooked udon noodles and season with Clearspring Teriyaki Sauce.
Serves 2 I Prep Time 15 minutes
- Bring a pot of water to the boil and cook the udon noodles as instructed on the pack.Drain the noodles and quickly rinse under running water. Leave in a sieve on the side.
- Wash and cut all the vegetables into strips or bite-size pieces. Heat a wok or frying pan on medium heat with the sesame oil. Fry the onion and leek in the pan and add carrots, peppers and let it cook in the pan with the lid on. Add the rest of the vegetables including pak choi and any leafy green, letting everything cook until soft. Add the cooked udon noodles to the pan and mix for a few minutes to let the noodles heat up and mix with the vegetables.
- Season with Clearspring Teriyaki sauce to taste.
- Serve on a plate or bowl and sprinkle with shichimi, irigoma toasted sesame seeds and green nori sprinkle. Optional, sliced sushi ginger.
- Enjoy warm or place it in a container and enjoy it for lunch.
Recipe by Lisa Dawson
All Clearspring recipes are 100% plant-based, using Organic products where possible and refined sugar-free.