A creamy bowl of comfort food. Whether you are carb loading for your next run or wanting a bowl of delicious spaghetti with no dairy products, this is the one for you! A really easy, simple recipe to make on a busy day.
preparation time - 15min
- 1 pack Clearspring Organic Japanese Tofu - Silken & Smooth
- 1 jar Clearspring Demeter Organic Italian Pasta Sauce - Basilico - (we used Basil, for other flavours )
- 200g spaghetti
- a hand full of fresh rocket
- Clearspring Organic Italian Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Clearspring Organic Japanese Yaemon Tamari Soya Sauce - Double Strength
- Clearspring Traditional Unrefined Sea Salt
- Open the pack of tofu, drain the water and add the block of tofu to a blender and blend until smooth. Open and add the jar of tomato sauce and blend until both the sauce and the tofu is mixed well.
- Bring a large pot of water to the boil, add the salt and cook your spaghetti to the instruction on the pack.
- Once the spaghetti is cooked, drain it and leave it in the colander or sieve. Give the pot a quick rinse and add the sauce from the blender and heat it on medium heat. Add Yaemon Tamari soya sauce
- Add the spaghetti to the heated sauce and mix well, drizzle some olive oil and serve on to two plates.
- Add a small handful of rocket on top. Enjoy straight away.