Ramen is one of the easiest meals to create when you are in a rush. By adding lots of vegetables, you can create a simple and nourishing bowl of noodles in under 10 minutes.
Serves 2 | Prep Time 10 mins
- Bring a medium pot of filtered water (800ml) to boil and cook both noodles according to instructions on the pack. Once cooked, add both soup sachets from the Miso Ramen kit into the pot with the noodles, and mix well.
- Fry the greens and mushrooms in sesame oil.
- Wash and cut the spring onion. You can cut it into thin strips and soak in water so that it curls.
- To serve, add the noodles to two bowls, and add your toppings, including the sweet corn. Pour on the soup and garnish with spring onions.
- Enjoy with a pack of Clearspring Organic Seaveg Crispies.
Tip: If you'd like to add more vegetables to this dish, use the time you have while the water is boiling to chop up leftover vegetables and create a simple stir-fry, and use as toppings.
Recipe by Lisa Dawson
All Clearspring recipes are 100% plant-based, using Organic products where possible and refined sugar-free.