Ponzu is a soy sauce-based vinegar dressing, our ponzu contains fresh organic Japanese Yuzu citrus juice. Yuzu is a Japanese citrus fruit, used in many Japanese cuisines as a secret ingredient, different from lemon or lime, yuzu has a very unique flavour which blends beautifully with soya sauce.
Ponzu is often used for Goyza dumpling dipping sauce.
Serves - 2 as a side dish
preparation time - 10min
- 1tbsp Clearspring Yuzu Ponzu
- around 6- 10 pieces Frozen or fresh Gyoza dumplings
- 1/4 sliced cabbage (or gems lettuce) (optional)
- Cook the gyoza dumplings as instructed on the pack or on the recipe.
- Slice the cabbage or lettuce and place on to a plate.
- Place the Yuzu ponzu on a small plate or drizzle it over the warm cooked gyoza, serve warm.
All our recipes are 100% vegan (no meat, fish, dairy, eggs, or gelatine) and refined sugar-free