King Cocohito is a cocktail made in a similar style to mojito without the extra sweetness. The sweetness comes from the matured king coco coconut water and our rice malt syrup.
preparation time - 10 mins
- 50ml coconut Rum or Rum
- 50ml Clearspring King Coco Coconut Water
- 20/30ml Clearspring Rice Malt Syrup
- Squeeze 4 pieces lime or 25ml lime juice
- Crushed ice
- Palmful of mint
- Mint sprig and lime garnish
- In a tumbler glass, place the rice syrup, lime juice and mint leaves and press with a muddler. Muddle mint is ready when you can smell the mink leaves.
- Add 2 quarter sliced lime and crushed ice, pour the rum and top the glass with the king coconut water.
- Garnish with mint spring.
- Repeat the above method, take out the rum and add more coconut water.