Perfect for using up leftover cooked grains, this simple to make breakfast parfait looks and tastes like an indulgent ice cream sundae, and would be equally good served as a dessert. The secret ingredient is frozen banana blended with berries in the food processor.
- 50g Clearspring Quick Cook Organic 5 Grains – Cooked as per packet instructions
- 2 bananas – peeled, chopped and frozen
- 100g mixed berries (strawberry, blueberry & raspberry) – frozen
- 2 tbs plant milk
- ½ packet Clearspring Snack Organic – Roasted Seeds & Soya with Goji Berry
- Extra frozen berries to serve
- Place the frozen bananas and berries into the food processor and pulse a few times until broken into small pieces. Add the milk and then process until you have a smooth creamy mixture you may need to stop the machine several times and scrape the sides down.
- Serve in a tumbler, with alternating layers of the cooked grains. Top with frozen berries and the snack organic mix.
- Serve immediately.
Recipe, photography & styling by Helen Best-Shaw, Fuss Free Flavours, for Clearspring Ltd.