Ingredients: Organic corn
Clearspring Gluten Free Couscous is made from golden coloured 100% organic Italian corn. It has a texture and consistency similar to that of durum wheat couscous. A great alternative to rice and pasta, this mild flavoured grain is delicious served with Moroccan tagines, as a stuffing for roasted peppers or in a summer salad mixed with herbs and capers.
- Ready in 5 minutes
- Made from organic GMO free Italian corn (conventional couscous is made from granules of durum wheat)
- Bright yellow colour
- A great alternative to rice and pasta
- Perfect served with Moroccan tagines, as a stuffing or in a summer salad mixed with herbs and capers.
- Low Fat
- Source of Fibre
- Low in Saturated Fat
||g per 100g
| of which saturates:
| of which sugars:
|Free of Added Alcohol|
For an explanation of the claims made above please click here
For one serving, pour 100ml of freshly boiled water from a kettle over 65g of couscous in a bowl. Cover and leave to stand for 5 minutes. Fluff with a fork and season to taste.
This box contains 3 servings.
- Cooks just as well as durum wheat couscous and has a very similar texture and consistency.
- For extra flavour cook with stock instead of boiling water
- Season to taste
For a range of delicious recipes from soups to risotto, from wholegrain breakfast smoothies to stir fries, please see our recipe page.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Reseal pack after use.