These plant-based Peanut Butter Cookies area real crowd pleaser. Soft, nutty, not too sweet and absolutely delicious!
Makes 16 Cookies
- Preheat the oven to 160/320° and line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Mix the peanut butter and date syrup together in a small bowl.
- Mix all the dry ingredients together in a large bowl then stir in the wet ingredients.
- Moisten your hands and knead until you have a soft dough.
- Pinch off pieces and roll into a ball.
- Place on a parchment lined baking sheet and flatten with a fork.
- Dip the fork into a little water each time to stop it from sticking to the batter.
- Bake for 10 minutes, then remove from the oven and place on a wire cooling rack.
For over 40 years Marlene has been actively teaching all aspects of health and wellness. Her dietary advice draws from the fields of macrobiotic nutrition, her studies in Traditional Chinese medicine and plant-based nutrition coupled with common sense. Her favourite saying is 'If you don't look after your body, then where are you going to live'.
Her new book "Go Vegan" is now available.