Argan oil has a taste like no other. It's distinctive flavour is a perfect match for ripe small tomatoes and fragrant za'atar. This is a dish where the combination of the ingredients is so perfect that every element shines.
Preparation time - 10 mins
- 1 tsp Clearspring Organic Toasted Argan Oil
- 100g Cherry or Plum tomatoes
- 50g Radish
- ½ tsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- ½ tsp Za'atar
- 10g Fresh Parsley - finely chopped
- 10g Fresh Coriander - finely chopped
- 10g Fresh Mint - finely chopped
- Clearspring Traditional Unrefined Sea Salt - to taste
- Wash and cut the tomatoes and radish in half and place in a large salad bowl.
- Mix all other ingredients in a small bowl and pour over. add salt to taste.
- Enojy as a starter salad or as a gardish to your main dishes.
Vegan Chef Day - Day Radley
Day Radley is an international professional chef & food writer. Having healed her own toxic relationship with food she now helps women all over the world do the same.
She regularly writes for UK & International Food magazines, has been featured on Sky News. She works as health food consultant for international brands and as a personal chef and cooking teacher in London.
Day is considered a leading pioneer of simple modern simple cooking and is passionate about ditching the rules and making food and eating fun again.