Matcha’s not only destined to be a drink! Our magical green powder can work its magic when added to your kitchen creations. We have created a delicious on-the-go snack for you.
Makes about 6-8 balls - Prep time: 20 mins
- High speed blender (we used Vitamix)
- Place cashews in a blender and crush.
- Add the dates until crumbled.
- Add the coconut oil and Matcha and blend together to form a thick paste.
- Take a spoonful of the mixture into your hands and roll into a ball. You should be able to make 6-8 balls depending on the size.
- Place the balls in the fridge for a couple of hours, and enjoy! The perfect pick-me-up when you're on the go.
Recipe created by Lisa Dawson
All our recipes are 100% vegan (no meat, fish, dairy, eggs, or gelatine) and refined sugar-free