Simple baking with this easy dessert recipe. By adding a hint of Miso brings out the sweetness and the umami flavour hiding in the coconut milk and the fresh apples. If you like your apples al dente, then take them out after 20min but if you want the soft mushy apples, leave it in the oven for an extra 10min. Although its best served hot, you can enjoy this dessert cold as well.
preparation time - 30min
- 3 Organic Apples
- 200ml Clearspring Coconut Milk
- 1 tbsp Clearspring Sweet White Miso
- 2 tbsp Organic Sultana
- Pre heat the oven to 200c. Wash and cut the apples into 4 pieces and remove the core.
- Place the apple with the skin side up and sultana in baking dish. Mix the coconut milk & sweet white miso and pour over the apples and sultana.
- Place in the oven for 20-25min or until the apples are soft and cooked through. Serve hot.
Recipe created by Lisa Dawson
All our recipes are 100% vegan (no meat, fish, dairy, eggs, or gelatine) and refined sugar-free