Spice up your salad with this Japanese Korean fusion!
- Lightly boil organic spinach, drain water. Cover the plate with spinach
- Finely dice carrots and celery
- Soak Clearspring organic dried daikon for a few minutes, drain and squeeze out the excess water
- Cut Korean Kimchi into small pieces
- Create dressing by mixing toasted sesame oil, tamari, and brown rice vinegar well in a bowl
- Put diced carrots, celery, Clearspring organic dried daikon and small pieces of kimchi into the bowl of dressing.
- Serve mixed vegetables in the middle of the plate covered with spinach
- Cut Clearspring Seaveg Crispies with cooking scissors and place on top of the mixed vegetables
- Sprinkle whole sesame seeds and serve.
By Eri Lawley (our International Sales Office Manager)