This gluten free version of the Thai classic is delicious and simple to make.
- Finely chop the peppers (green, yellow, and red), cauliflower, broccoli, red onion
- Wash green leafy lettuce, basil, and coriander
- Soak the Brown Rice Noodles in water at room temperature for 30 minutes
- Squeeze the lime
- Finely chop the cashew nuts and almonds and mix together
- Drain the brown rice noodles
- Heat toasted sesame oil in a frying pan or wok
- Add and cook the finely chopped vegetable
- After a few minutes add the brown rice noodles, basil, coriander and cook for few minutes
- Finally add the tamari sauce and maple syrup and mix well.
- Cook for few more minutes and add the lime juice at the end.
- Serve with mixed nuts, slices of lime as well as few sprigs of coriander
By Eri Lawley (our International Sales Office Manager)