This spicy salad is quick to make and is a great refreshing dish for the spring and summer time.
- 1 medium-sized broccoli
- 10 okra
- 8 green asparagus
- 1/4 green cabbage
- 2tbsp Clearspring Wasabi or to taste
- 2tbsp Clearspring Mikawa Mirin
- 2tbsp Clearspring Shoyu Soya Sauce
- 2 tbsp Clearspring Brown Rice Vinegar
- 2 tbsp Clearspring Extra Virgin Olive or Clearspring Toasted Sesame Oil
- a pinch of Clearspring Traditional Sea Salt
- toasted sesame seeds, to decorate
- Cut the broccoli into florets, slice the okra in to 1cm pieces, cut the asparagus in 4 and chop the cabbage finely.
- Bring all the vegetables to the boil in a saucepan of salted water and simmer for a few minutes until the vegetables are tender. Drain.
- In a salad bowl mix together the shoyu, mirin, brown rice vinegar and wasabi and then add the vegetables while they are still warm. Leave them to cool.
- Drizzle on the oil and serve with a few sesame seeds on top.