Crunchy and light, the orange and carrot in this recipe complement each other perfectly.
- 3 carrots
- 2 celery sticks
- 1 large orange (or 2 medium)
- 4 tbsp Clearspring Tunisian Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 tbsp Clearspring White Wine Vinegar
- 1 handful of toasted pine nuts
- Fresh coriander
- Clearspring Traditional Sea Salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
- Peel and cut the carrots into sticks, then bring them to the boil in a pan of water and cook until ‘al dente'.
- Cut the celery into fine sticks and the orange into bite-size pieces.
- In a bowl, add in this order: vinegar, salt, pepper and mix them together. Now add the oil.
- Mix the carrots, celery, pine nuts and freshly chopped coriander leaves together.
Variation: add cumin powder to the water when boiling the carrots.