This simple stir-fry provides a delicious and satisfying main meal.
- 472g of cooked Clearspring Sushi Brown Rice
- 2 tablespoons Clearspring Sesameor Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- ½ block of firm tofu
- 1 or 2 carrots cut into fine matchsticks
- 1 or 2 celery stalks, finely sliced
- 236g of fresh mushrooms, finely sliced
- 118g fresh or frozen peas
- Clearspring Traditional Sea Salt
- Clearspring Soya Sauce or Cleaspring Tamari Soya Sauce to taste
- Clearspring Brown Rice Vinegar or Clearspring Mikawa Mirin to taste
- Heat the frying pan and add the oil.
- Slice the tofu into small cubes, add to the pan and sauté for 2 or 3 minutes. Add shoyu, water and mirin and fry for another minute or two. Put to one side.
- Fry the carrots, celery, mushrooms and a pinch of salt and sauté for 2 or 3 minutes. Add the peas and a few drops of shoyu and sauté until the peas are tender.
- Add the cooked rice and sauté a few more minutes.
- Stir in a few teaspoons of shoyu and a little rice vinegar or mirin, add the tofu and serve.