This simple stir-fry provides a delicious and satisfying main meal.
- Heat the frying pan and add the oil.
- Slice the tofu into small cubes, add to the pan and sauté for 2 or 3 minutes. Add shoyu, water and mirin and fry for another minute or two. Put to one side.
- Fry the carrots, celery, mushrooms and a pinch of salt and sauté for 2 or 3 minutes. Add the peas and a few drops of shoyu and sauté until the peas are tender.
- Add the cooked rice and sauté a few more minutes.
- Stir in a few teaspoons of shoyu and a little rice vinegar or mirin, add the tofu and serve.
Recipe by the Holistic Cooking School