This beautiful tasty dessert is a real treat and is completely egg-free and dairy-free!
- Red currants, raspberries, strawberries or grapes
- Cook the raisins with the concentrated apple juice, water and salt.
- Add the sake or white wine (optional) then, when all the liquid has evaporated put on one side.
- Mix the first 6 ingredients, bring to the boil whilst stirring and cook until the agar flakes have dissolved (about 5 minutes).
- Dissolve the kuzu in a little cold water then add to the hot liquid and stir until it becomes thick.
- Turn off the heat and add the cooked raisins.
- Pour the mixture into a wet kuglehopf mould, leave to cool then turn out onto a dish.
- Garnish with the fruits and serve (optionally) with a rich, dark sauce.