The combination of land and sea vegetables makes for a great salad.
- 2 handfuls of mixed salad leaves
- 1 handful of red salad leaves
- 6-8 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 carrot, sliced thinly into rounds
- 1 handful of green beans
- 1 handful of Clearspring Sea Salad
- Fresh basil leaves for garnish
- 2 tbsp capers
- 4 tbsp tofu mayonnaise
- 1-2 tbsp apple juice concentrate
- Boil the green beans for 2-3 minutes. Rinse under cold water and drain.
- Combine with all the other vegetables in a serving bowl and sprinkle to taste with a generous amound of Sea Salad.
- Blend the dressing ingredients adding a small amount of water if needed to obtain the right consistency.
- Add the dressing to the salad. toss, garnish and serve with your favourite bread.
Montse Bradford is Director of the School of Natural Cookery and Life Energetics in Bath, UK, and Barcelona, Spain (her home town).
She is internationally renowned for her teaching on the healing power of cooking and the energetics of food and is the author of over 10 best-selling books in Spanish and English.
For more information visit: www.montsebradford.es (Spanish)