Dulse and Wakame sea vegetables add appeal to this colourful salad.
- 78.5g Clearspring Dulse, soaked for 1 minute and cut into bite-sized pieces (optional)
- 2 strips of Clearspring Wakame, soaked for 4-5 minutes, and cut into bite-sized pieces
- Mixed crunchy salad leaves, washed
- 1/2 cucumber, finely sliced
- 1 red pepper (baked or grilled, peeled, washed and cut into fine strips)
- Mix and place the salad ingredients in a large serving bowl.
- Grind the lightly roasted walnuts into a paste using a pestle and mortar. Add the remaining vinaigrette ingredients to taste. Add a small amount of water to give the desired consistency.
- Mix in the dressing, toss and serve.
Montse Bradford is Director of the School of Natural Cookery and Life Energetics in Bath, UK, and Barcelona, Spain (her home town).
She is internationally renowned for her teaching on the healing power of cooking and the energetics of food and is the author of over 10 best-selling books in Spanish and English.
For more information visit: www.montsebradford.es (Spanish)