Vary the vegetables in this stir-fry depending on what you have available.
- 2 tbsp black olives or capers
- Finely chopped spring onions
- Bring a large pot of water to the boil and add the noodles. Cook at medium heat, uncovered, until done. Rinse under cold water and drain.
- Sauté the onions uncovered with some olive oil and a pinch of sea salt, for 10 minutes. Add the carrots, cabbage and corn, cover and cook on a medium heat for 7-10 minutes.
- Boil the broccoli separately for 3-4 minutes. Rinse under cold water and drain.
- Add the cooked pasta to the sautéed vegetables, together with the rest of the seasonings to taste.
- Add the broccoli and garnishes. Serve.
Montse Bradford is Director of the School of Natural Cookery and Life Energetics in Bath, UK, and Barcelona, Spain (her home town).
She is internationally renowned for her teaching on the healing power of cooking and the energetics of food and is the author of over 10 best-selling books in Spanish and English.
For more information visit: www.montsebradford.es (Spanish)