These vegetable kebabs come with a tasty Far Eastern dressing.
- 2 onions, quartered
- 2 courgettes, cut into medium rounds
- 1 carrot, cut into thin rounds
- 1 corn on the cob, boiled for 10 minutes with a pinch sea salt, and cut into medium rounds
- 6 cherry tomatoes
- Pitted black olives
- Fresh rosemary, a few sprigs
- Place the vegetables and olives neatly on wooden skewers.
- Blend the dressing ingredients, adding a very small amount of water to give a thick but pourable consistency.
- Place skewers in parcels made of ovenproof paper or baking foil. Pour the dressing over the vegetables. Place some fresh rosemary sprigs (optional) inside each parcel then close tightly.
- Bake in a preheated 200 C oven till soft (20-25 minutes). Serve with extra dressing.
Montse Bradford is Director of the School of Natural Cookery and Life Energetics in Bath, UK, and Barcelona, Spain (her home town).
She is internationally renowned for her teaching on the healing power of cooking and the energetics of food and is the author of over 10 best-selling books in Spanish and English.
For more information visit: www.montsebradford.es (Spanish)