These mini casseroles are bursting with the flavours of the Mediterranean,. Perfect for a weekday supper they requiring 15 minutes of preparation and then 25 minutes in the oven to bake.
- Preheat the oven to 180C / GM4.
- Place one tablespoon of the olive oil into a large frying pan and fry the onion, garlic and peppers for 5 minutes until soft.
- Add the olives, tomatoes, millet mix and stock and cook for another few minutes.
- Transfer into two individual casserole dishes, add a little water, if needed, so there is about ½ cm of liquid above the mixture and cover with the lid of a piece of kitchen foil.
- Place the tomatoes into a small oven dish with a tablespoon of the oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Bake for about 25 minutes until all the liquid has been absorbed and the grains mix is soft.
- Pour the tomato cooking juices over each casserole and then put the tomatoes on each casserole to serve.
Recipe, photography & styling by Helen Best-Shaw, Fuss Free Flavours, for Clearspring Ltd.