These croquettes are perfect as a snack, starter or as a light lunch served with a crunchy side salad.
2tbsp Clearspring Shoyu Soya Sauce
- Combine leftover rice and oat flakes. For option 1, mix in the shoyu, grated carrot & chopped leek or for option 2, mix the shoyu, lemon zest and umeboshi purée.
- Form into small balls. The balls should be firm otherwise they will fall apart when you cook them.
- Heat the oil. You can usually cook 3-4 croquettes at a time but this will depend on the size of the pan.
- Fry until crisp and lightly browned.
- Mix the shoyu and water together for the dipping sauce and serve with the croquettes.