A delicious sweet soup made with 4 different vegetables to warm and nourish you in the winter months.
1 sachet of Clearspring Miso Bouillon
1L spring water
A pinch of Clearspring Traditional Sea Salt
1 tbsp Clearspring Extra Virgin Olive Oil
A dash of Clearspring Shoyu Soya Sauce
A sprig of fresh parsley
1. Mix the miso bouillon with the water.
2. Cut the vegetables into large pieces.
3. Place the onion, squash, parsnip and cabbage in a pan and cover with the stock. Add a pinch of sea salt.
4. Cover with a lid and bring to a boil over a medium flame. Simmer for about 15-20 minutes.
5. Puree with a hand blender then return to a simmer. Add olive oil and stir in parsley.
6. Finish off with a swirl of soya sauce.