This dessert has an elegant, pink colour and smooth, creamy taste that nobody will be able to resist.
- Place strawberries, tofu, tahini and rice syrup in a blender and blend until smooth.
- In another pan, bring apple juice and agar to the boil.
- Simmer gently for 10-15 minutes until the agar has dissolved.
- Pour apple juice into the blender with the strawberry mixture and blend for a few seconds more.
- Pour mixture into the mould.
- Allow to cool and then refrigerate.
- Serve with a garnish of your choice. (You can add a flower petal, chopped nuts, a piece of red fruit etc.)