A fantastic combination of tangy nectarines and apple juice with sweet, rich cashew cream.
- Wash the nectarines and cut in half.
- Place in a small pan and pour enough apple juice to create a 1cm high layer in the pan. Now bring to the boil.
- Turn the heat down and simmer covered with a lid until soft. You can check the softness of the nectarines with a skewer.
- Pour the rice syrup over the nectarines and cook for 1 minute longer.
- Make the cashew cream by combining the cashew nut butter, silken tofu & vanilla. You can add rice syrup to the cashew cream if you would like it sweeter.
- Serve the nectarines in their syrup, with the cashew cream on top.